Hello and welcome!
My name is Kerstin and as you can see I am a photographer ;)
I have been taking photos for over 15 years now and started my business in 2010 after completing my Bachelor of Design (Photography).
A few things to get to know me:
- I love photography
- I have the best family and friends who I love to bits!
- I have two crazy cats
- My favourite colour is purple
- I am very passionate about my culture
- I love meeting new people
- I love capturing memories for people
- I love autumn sunsets
- I love big cups of tea and watching trashy tv whilst editing
- I love country music and cowboy boots
Thank you for stopping by, I hope to meet you soon!
ACT NAIDOC Artist of the Year
Best Studio Lighting for Final Year Student in the Degree Program, Canberra Institute of Technology
Most Outstanding Final Year Student in the Degree Program,
Canberra Institute of Technology
Institute Medal for Academic Achievement in the Final Year,
Centre for Creative Studies, Canberra Institute of Technology
Len Barratt Award for Indigenous Student, Canberra Institute of Technology
"There is a creative fraction of a second when you are taking a picture. Your eye must see a composition or an expression that life itself offers you, and you must know with intuition when to click the camera. That is the moment the photographer is creative" - Henri Cartier-Bresson